Nadie debe estar hambriento o sin hogar en nuestra comunidad.
Nashua Soup Kitchen and Shelter, Inc. es una organización privada sin fines de lucro que ofrece comidas, refugio de emergencia, alojamiento de transición, canastas de alimentos y apoyo a hombres, mujeres y familias con niños sin hogar y de bajos ingresos. El comedor comunitario, ubicado en 2 Quincy Street, sirve la cena los siete días de la semana y el desayuno los cinco días de la semana.
Whether It’s Your Time, Talents, and Treasures…
… we appreciate your generosity. At the Nashua Soup Kitchen & Shelter, we feed the hungry, shelter the homeless, and provide other basic services every day of the year.
Your love and support helped us last year to:
- Have over 27,600 visits for fresh produce
- Give out 12,786 non-perishable food baskets
- Provide 10,992 nights of emergency shelter
- Serve over 55,000 hot, nutritious Dinner meals
- Serve over 25,800 hot, nutritious Breakfast meals
- Prevent 44 families with 26 children from becoming homeless
- Help 625 people find employment and many others work toward a degree
- Provide 1,564 children with new backpacks filled with school supplies
- Give out 27,911 diapers (6 at a time, every other day, to families in need)
- Provide 3,371 bags of toiletries and personal care items
- Allow homeless clients to take 281 showers & wash 137 loads of laundry
- Provide hundreds of kids with birthday gifts from our “birthday room”
- Provide almost 300 kids with presents from our holiday gift program
- Deliver 23,940 frozen, evening meals to children in need through our Nashua Meals for Kids program
We still need your help. We see a huge increase in the number of folks coming for meals and for the food pantry. Our bigger better facility costs more to run. Your donations keep us going.
As you share in the wealth and happiness of the season with your families and friends, please continue to share with those who come to the Nashua Soup Kitchen & Shelter.
“If you can’t feed a hundred people, then feed just one.”
Thank you for your generosity, from NSKS Board Members & Staff
¡Suscríbete a nuestro boletín!
Manténgase actualizado sobre las noticias y eventos de NSKS